How To Become An Effective FULL STACK Content Creator? (For 2021 and Beyond)
In this article, I will be introducing a new terminology that I thought would be fitting if you are a Vlogger and a Blogger at the same time like myself. Also, I’ll share how we can be effective in this field.
I’d like to introduce to you to the term “Full Stack” and what does it mean. In technology development, Full Stack refers to an entire computer system or application from the front end to the back end and the code that connects the two.
If you are in the world of I.T or Information Technology, I’m pretty sure you have already heard the term “Full Stack Developer” wherein it is a person who can develop using both Frontend and Backend of a website application. Similarly as to what “Full Stack Designer” is, where it has a range of skills including UX and UI design, coding, copyrighting, etc.
There’s also what they call Full Stack Marketers who is someone able to manage a lot of marketing operations from creative parts down to the most technical aspects.
In my perspective, if you are a blogger (writing articles for your web blog) and at the same time you are a vlogger (who regularly makes video blogs or vlogs) then YOU ARE A FULL STACK CONTENT CREATOR. Sounds cool right?!
Now. Wait. You may ask. “Isn’t that difficult to sustain and manage both of your Blog site and YouTube channel?”
Well, my answer is “Yes” But, I will give you tips on how you can do that both at the same time and become an EFFECTIVE FULL STACK CONTENT CREATOR.
Let’s assume you have already a setup Blog website and a YouTube channel. Here are some of my tips that I practice as well:
- Synchronize your niche topic for both of your Blog and Vlog. For e.g. if you blog about gaming, types of games, or how you play a specific game. It will be efficient if that will be your niche topic in your vlog also.
- Reuse your vlog script for your blog write ups or article. I think most of the Vloggers creates their scripts before recording or going live stream for their vlogs. Make sure when you make your scripts, do it in a way that it is readily available or formatted for blogging like putting title headers, outlines, lists, etc.
- Exchange references or add links for both of your Vlog and Blog. For e.g. in your Vlog, add a link of your Blog in your channel’s description or even on the video description. Likewise, you add references, links or video embed of your Vlog episode in your Blog article. This will help both platforms gain organic views eventually.
- Try to post both of your Vlog episode and Blog article sequentially (If both contains the same topic)
- Lastly, if you are creating a Google Campaign Ads for either your Blog post or YouTube video, make sure it contains a reference with each other so that it can impact views or engagements results both ways, making your Ads very efficient. In my upcoming vlogs, I’ll cite some concrete examples about this part.
That’s it. Try to follow and practice these tips and become and effective FULL STACK CONTENT CREATOR.
By the way, since I provided the tips, I’ll cite an example here right away 🙂
If you are more of a visual person and want to learn by watching, here’s a version of this topic in my recently uploaded vlog in my YouTube Channel.
Post parting words
If you learn something from this blog article, I hope you won’t mind to like, share and follow my blog. Also in my other sharing platforms here:
Thanks in advance.